Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sports Carnival.

Went to Puchong tht day.
Bc Sports Carnival lo~


Starting from women Single >,<
Nervous sampai gila ad~




After finish Mix Double.
I go outside and walk walk around.
Futsal here~
I cannot tahan! Hot like hell outside!



Show me a PEACE~
We won and we are the CHAMPION!!!
Happy ^,^


My ex Seniors.

Smile =)


Come Badminton team~

CHEESE=p


Chicken! I hev nt had a chance to hold tht trophy!!!
Bc Sami was keep holding the trophy T.T
So bad!


Going bak to My hometown~
Huhu~!


Sittin in the bus a corner of the end.

Even if you think I am alone.
I do not feel lonely.
Quietly looking at the sky With physical and mental fatigue.
The mood at the moment is like the color of the sky as.


Yes.
I gt it.



Happy or Sad?
I do not knw.

Well
Its a Very good experience.



Btw
Anstice want to say Thank you to evy1.

Thank you very much.

My friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment