Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Holiday.

Hmm.
31st August wa.
Merdeka~~huhu
Goin to KL.
After tht straight away to Genting.

Reach Genting.
Fu yoh.
Lots of ppl traffic jam sumore.

Who is tht?
Which sohai=p


Starbucks wa!
Hmm.
Doin wt ler?
On9 lo.


Stupid..


Dunno which fella took this pic.
Kaka.


7th month you knw?
Dun play2 har.
Scared~


Anstice&Jia Wen.
Paiseh~Dunno hw to spell your name wa.


Alamak!
Doin wt thr?


Anstice with Lemon.
Lemon Raymond Lemon~
With my doggie also.
Kaka.


Ultraman?


I love the bear.
rm299
Wuwu~suan le ba.


7am oni reach home and slp.
They all slp like pig pig~


17th floor ler.
Omg..




Pig!


Jia Wen & HY


My breakfast.
kaka.
Salad Mee.
4gt the name ad la.


Swt-,-


Ruo Ni choosin her shoes thr.
We waitin oni lo~


Hmm.
I wan to go out ad.
Go Pavilion and watch Orphan>,<


So.
To be continue wa^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment