Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Jane.

20/09/09
Jane's birthday wa.
4 of us headed to Amigo and celebrate her big day.

Come.
Cheese~^m^



Jane.
See!
You so ho mia~
Marble Cheese Cake-rm70

Huhu~


Haha!
Sorry k my stupid eileen.
I cant tahan myself ma!


Dunno why.
I love this pic very much.
I happy You also happy^^


Yea!
3 of us~


Teck and Jane.


rm15 per plate?
Dunno Tempura wt wt liao.
Sushi King better=p
Nobody want to eat this.
Swt~


This 1 also.
Soft crab inside.
Nobody want to eat "him" also.


Yea.
Happy birthday Jane!


Take photo 1st.
Kaka.






Make a wish.
Wish you dream come true ya.


Haiya.
Just cut la>,<


Fen,Me,Jane,Teck.




Happy Birthday.
And many happy returns of the day.
May god bless you.
Hope you be happy till the very last.
Yea.
Happy birthday my dear ^.^

2 comments:

  1. "And many happy returns of the day."..my auntie oso kip saying that 2 me and write that phrase on the angpau oso...hehe..^^

    +Tq very much, luv u, muaxx...hehe..^^

    +So happy~lalala! Aja2!! Muz gambatteh!!! =)

    +Got u guys I muz not giv up!! Go Go!! Fighting!!

    +Wednesday I giv u pendrive then u save 4 me la...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ar.
    Gud lo.
    They all 1 to celebrate your bday you also nvr say anythg lo.
    Nvr invite me also.
    Hng!

    ReplyDelete