Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Pay Fong Dinner.



Eh~
My Thursday night.
Went to pay fong for dinner
Tht time we also dunno wt function was tht.

So just go la
Free dinner maa -.-''

Gila TM Jia Wen and KY



Boring mayb
Suddenly come out the ipod touch
Then they keep playin the vampire game oni



Hy hy>,<


Ngek ngek
Let me introduce~
My new "bf"
Lolz~XD
Dont thk too much
He is my geng actually =)
Hmm
Bad mood right nw
The song 我很好那么你呢 keep playin
Sumthg breakin my mind
Damn damn..
Well
Its time to go bed ooi ooi liao.
Nitez

16 comments:

  1. This is the way hw i express my feeling
    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. +Cry wot? I lend u my shoulder.
    +你比很多人幸福,难道你不知道吗?
    +你身边有这么多关心你的人,难道你看不出来吗?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx
    cute ni...7 comments and 5 r commented by urself ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. KY?
    Lolz So surprising
    Hw you knw my blog add geh?
    Ngek ngek~
    Tht stupid jia wen give de lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol
    not him
    haha
    u less on9 de ar?
    got msn??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure you are KY?
    Ic please~
    Ngek ngek>,<

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol
    yesterday avatar nice ma
    y u ask hy call me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lolz
    To make sure whether you are KY or nt lo
    Ngek ngek XD
    Nice! Ray watch Avatar sampai fall asleep~
    Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete