Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Their Wedding Reception.



10/10/09

Lee Meng Soon & Fann Woon's wedding dinner.
Im damn damn shock when captain asked me to be their flower gal>,<
My job nt serve dishes oni meh?
Hmm.
Damn nervous you knw.
Especially the moment-i passin the flower to Fann Wong.
She smiling to me.
So sweet so happy=)

You can see the guests keep lookin at superstars oni.
Especially tht Ray~Lol =p
He keeps takin shot all the way.
Bc he is my SPY wa>,<


Adui~
Ask you all to work You all takin pic pulak>,<


Again lo~


You see~
Actually they are couple>,< (Oops..Divulge their secret liao..)


Artist?
Im nt sure.
=)


E?
My face wor.
Huhu~
Wt's his name?
A Ben?
He gt bring his dear wife.
His dear kids as well.
Means-He gt married liao lo! =p
No chance liao lo T,T




Lolz~
This ''uncle" hor.
Actually u ll knw him if u gt watch spo drama.
He askin me-You want me to act cute or?
Haa~I say-Just act cute lo =p


Actually
Gt a lot of pics bt i haven transfer from camera to my comp yet.
Hev to wait~
Until?
Dunno when lo T,T


Waitin..Sob sob




8 comments:

  1. +Ah!! So nice, faz2 transfer la, oh, the pink shirt guy alwiz act bad ppl de, haha, eh, that uncle, that time I go Pulau Kukup saw him leh, duno he go makan angin or he stay there de, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakaka~
    Yala yala.I also want to fast fast transfer.
    Swt la you.Stay Pulao kukup pulak>,<
    Tht uncle is Spo ppl wor.
    Lolz~Impossible he stay thr noh.
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! Yier...So nice.Bluek=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i reali jz ur spy only mehh T_T
    wher is my rewards + bday present 1st =P
    bleakkkkk x) *sek sek*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haiyo 38 lemon
    Spy oni wor nt gud meh?
    Reward har? Birthday present?
    Hmm.
    Gt gt~
    Wait ya=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. +Oh, that spy is Raymond, then how he got in?? Zzz, curi masuk eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. +38 Jane+

    Swt la you.You dun 38 la=p
    Curi masuk pulak>,<
    Hmm.His relative maa.So he can attend their dinner lo.
    Kaka~

    ReplyDelete